Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Ruined catsuit.

Her sleek slender leather catsuit that made her feel sexy with a high capacity of agility to battle her alien enemies is now ruined with the constant force feeding of water along with enhancing her body to enlarge her bladder causing her stomach to burst her suit open, lying her wet, naked and trapped alone within an alien jungle.    

It's to late for her now to figure out that the only enemies wasn't confined to the ones that just handle plasma automatic weapons, fly advance interplanetary cruisers.

Probably explains why I thought the enemies I battled didn't follow me within the jungle, I thought I'd losted them but not sure if they lured me in here knowing I might get captured.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's pretty sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 4 the comment. The more extreme, the better!

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much. This really helped me with my work. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. good website

    Catsuits

    ReplyDelete