Thursday, 22 July 2010

Naked pissing machine (Not pregnant.)





























She looks practically pregnant but far from it as she carries over a eight liter bladder making her stomach awfully large and with alien theme throughout, anything is possible.
She was captured in a battle and subjected to experiments of making her bladder extremely large and making her carry so much urine as new form of water torture.
It's not everyone's thing but seeing a woman pissing and this is just pissing at its extreme for longer.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this new fetish you make me discover. ARRGGHH shit man, I can wait to use this torture method somehow in my art and help you to spread the idea around! Damn! you're fucking awesome, thanks a lot for this man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this art you have created. I find it very erotic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. Coming up with such a unique idea is amazing to show all.

    Iuav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can find this comment: i just wanted to say i have been watching your idea and concept through your art since 2010. it has always been a great joy to learn that you have posted new things here or there. no one else has this level of quality in their 3d rendering in my opinion. or at least the level of detail in the way i like.I would sign in to post this comment but I am really easy to find on the net and this would show up somewhere in my feed. anyway i jyust wanted to let you know that your work is definilty appreciated and i would love to see more of it....as always :P. if i may make a request...I would love to see more in the form of a story arc. you had one started that kind of went into the origns of this and so forth...but since then you have kind of mentioned different possiblities of how this happened. plus i want to know what it is like in the day to day life of the pissing machines!

      Delete